Starting a RERA case against your landlord when you are out of the country

In some cases, you can’t wait that much longer with starting a RERA case against your landlord. But if you’re leaving the country for the summer holiday, you’re probably wondering how to do this. One of the options is to provide a POA to someone you trust. But there is another option;  you can still submit your case via the website, because even the hearings are taking place fully online at the moment.